Dad: Why do you think they do that?
Girl: Because the companies who make these try to trick the girls into buying the pink stuff instead of stuff boys want to buy. [x]
Just to get this straight, in this double page spread there are:
- Fat women
- Of different races
- Who are unedited (note the stomach and the rolls)
- And are being praised for being the weight they are (and eating what they want)
- While they are all being quotes talking about being healthy at any weight
I mean, this still isn’t perfect, but this is pretty damned impressive for a mainstream tabloid.
Last messages from Survivors and Students trapped inside the ferry
... PRAY FOR SOUTH KOREA
It bugs me when people are unnecessarily mean. Like, you didn’t have to make that comment. You could have just kept your mouth shut and left that person not feeling bad about themselves. What do you gain from making someone else feel like shit? Nothing of substance. Maybe a fleeting moment of power but that’s gone as soon as it comes so why? There’s enough unhappiness in the world without you adding to it.
the beauty we learn behind this aweful tragedy from the young pure souls
- a boy give his life jacket and give all his life to help his classmate… he die as a hero on his birthday
- a young selfless ship attendant help distribute life jackets to passenger and stay behind until her last breath
- a 6 years old brother who give his life jacket to his 5 years old sister and wispher comfort even his fate is still unknown
- a student who yell for rescuer to take a small child from his arms even the ferry is sinking and he still on it
either u’re gone or safe or still missing my thought and pray goes for you…may your soul rest in peace and hope miracles exist so u can be with your love again and be safe…
i swear to god, if you saw my when i’m by myself in the woods, i’m a lunatic, i sing, i dance